Kylie has been involved with a number of short films and digital stories over the last six years.
- 2007 In My Own Words produced by the MHCSA working with Mifsa and Cole Larsen and Flinders University
- 2010 Kylie appeared in a comedy group called Cracking Up between 2010 and 2012, this is the groups short film
- 2011 Kylie produced “Rippling Effect” a digital story working with mindshare and the Media Resource Centre
- 2011 With mindshare Kylie Harrison was part of the team that produced “Questions” a short film that challenged stigma within the mental health sector
- 2012 Kylie worked with mindshare to produce “Weather Girl” a comedic look at the weather having mood swings
- 2012 Kylie produced “Brentwood” working with Lachlan Coles as part of her grant from the Richard Llewellyn Arts and Disability Trust for “Psychosis can be a funny thing!”
- 2013 HASP a video about the HASP project created for a conference in 2013
- 2013 short and long versions of a peer support advert for CEP with LWBs created in October 2013
Enjoy Kylie’s special brand of humour …
IN MY OWN WORDS
Kylie Harrison was part of a comedy group called Cracking Up between 2010 and 2012, Kylie was a stand out comedian from the group and can be viewed on the below video.
SERIOUS FILM CONTENT
Is the housing assistance program run by Life Without Barriers at Salisbury. It is funded by the SA Government.
COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMS with Life Without Barriers (short advert)
COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMS with Life Without Barriers (long advert)